View ThreadPOST RESPONSERETURN TO INDEX<PreviousNext>
Support
Tetra_WebBBS
Posted By Steve Thomson
Date Saturday, 25 January 2020, at 4:45 a.m.

Hi Folks, I used to help Rainer out when he was working on the latest Versions of Tetra_WebBBS - 6.30 & Pro 3.0.  Unfortunately during a HDD Crash back in 2017 I lost everything and more specifically all the files and folders relating to this fantastic piece of software.  I spend years going through old HDD's and Discs but only managed to find up to version 5.22.

I still help out anyone that needs help but I have to rely on what's left of my memory and my Tetra_WebBBS 6.1 Reference Book that Rainer wrote.

If anyone has any of the most recent script files (or the zipped up package) 6.3 and the Pro version can you please send me a copy.

The last news I have from Rainer was a Happy New Year email in 2018 - 03/01/2018. No responses since then.. I miss him and his great work...

I noticed this version is based primarily on Darryl Burgdorfs older version of 5.12.

Are the later versions not compatible?

Cheers

Steve

PS. Peter I tried to send you an email using the link here to [email protected] but it bounced with the User Unknown message.

Messages In This Thread
POST RESPONSE
Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Subject
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
I agree to the Terms of Use

View ThreadPOST RESPONSERETURN TO INDEX<PreviousNext>